Maple Old Fashioned
- 2 oz bourbon
- .75 oz Whiskey Infused Maple Syrup
- 4 dashes bitters
- Orange peel for garnish
- Add bitters, maple syrup and bourbon to a rocks glass.
- Add a large ice cube
- Stir until chilled and maple syrup is fully dissolved into the bourbon.
- Garnish with an orange peel and brandied cherry.
Rosemary maple bourbon sour
- 3 shots bourbon
- 1 & 1/2 shots fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 shot Whiskey Infused Maple Syrup
- 1 large sprig of rosemary (plus 2 small sprigs for garnish)
- Crush the large sprig of rosemary in your hand and add it to the shaker.
- Add the bourbon, lemon juice, maple syrup and ice to above the level of the liquid and shake vigorously for 15 seconds.
- Strain the mixture into rocks glasses containing large cubes of ice and garnish with remaining rosemary sprigs.